Internal Communications Officer
4 days left
- Internal Communications
A short term contract opportunity for a mid-level internal communicator has arisen for a well-known brand in west London. This is a three month contract starting early-November to sit in a wider internal communications team of 10 as they look to roll-out their communications strategy during a particular busy time.
The successful candidate will have experience in events management as there are two large events scheduled in the New Year, as well as campaign management and internal channel management. The hiring manager is particularly interested in confident self-starters who have had similar experience working in complex organisations.
- Help execute the Internal Communications strategy across the organisation
- Support with the organisation of two large-scale corporate events
- Work closely with the senior business partners to develop communications plans and approaches to support the business, and suggest innovative ways to approach challenges
- Provide guidance and support for embedded communications colleagues
- Promote the role of Internal Communications to the wider business
- Work closely with the specific teams in your remit, and ensure consistent and delivery of the corporate narrative and business priorities
- Develop quarterly plans and evaluation metrics to benchmark your work and the delivery of internal communications across the business
- Work closely with external agencies to project management communications projects through to completion
- Proven mid-senior level internal communications and engagement experience
- Confident multi-channel communicator who likes embracing change and spotting improvements, and helping others to do so
- A diplomatic and experienced influencer who can work with and across numerous teams, clients and internal stakeholders comfortably
- Confident managing upwards and working with more senior stakeholders, especially other functional leads
- A track record in a demanding complex organisation
VMAGROUP is the leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialists for Marketing, Digital and Communications roles. Specialist practices cover internal communications, external communications, marketing, digital, financial services, investor relations and public affairs.
With a truly global reach, VMAGROUP has offices across the UK, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.
Apply for Internal Communications Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly