Communications Manager- Professional Services- Matt Cover- 1 Year
An amazing opportunity has arisen for a Communications Manager to join one of the most reputable and top-tier law firms in the UK. As well as being one of the top tier disputes and litigation law firms in the country, this role would be an incredible step-up and challenge for an ambitious, knowledgeable and experienced candidate with PR experience. This is a really varied role and a fantastic opportunity to join an ambitious and entrepreneurial organisation.
- Managing all targeted media relations, pitching news and campaigns to maximise results and secure the best possible coverage internationally
- Identifying content partnership opportunities to grow brand presence
- Attending networking and business events to grow the company’s network and brand communications
- Owning the PR and Content strategy and integrating this in to the wider business
- Working with key senior stakeholders
You will demonstrate:
- Solid PR experience ideally within the law sector
- Experience working with multiple internal stakeholders and both national and trade journalists/media
- Exceptional communication, networking and organisational skills
- Outstanding copywriting skills and experience producing thought leadership reports, articles, press releases etc.
This is a really exciting time to join a fast paced and entrepreneurial company! You will be instrumental in shaping your own role and the direction of PR and Communications in the business. To apply, send your CV to Carolyn@jflrecruit.com!