Finance PR Manager – South Manchester
This award winning South Manchester based Finance company is currently recruiting for a PR Manager to join their rapidly expanding Marketing department.
They are looking for a conscientious, results driven and experienced PR professional who will embrace the opportunity of shape a public relations function for a dynamic brand and become an integral part of a growing and successful financial services organisation.
Taking day to day responsibility for the PR function, you will create, develop and deliver media communications strategies across B2B and B2C press, taking a digital first approach to delivering exceptional results that build reputation and support our ambition for future success.
- Strategic development, planning and management of both social media and communication campaigns for the UK financial services media, both B2B and B2C, supporting the specialised lending markets that the company operates within
- PR team management
- Media relations – managing both proactive and reactive press office function in order to build and protect the brands reputation
- Internal stakeholder management.
- PR agency management
- PR budget management
- Content and copy creation
- Front line PR ambassador for the company
- Monitor, evaluate and report public relations impact
Essential skills and experience
- Established and experienced PR professional with experience in a regulated environment, preferably within the Financial Services industry
- Extensive media or public relations experience, preferably gained in a press office environment
- A track record of delivering results focused, PR and communications campaigns across B2B marketing
- Experience of devising, planning and delivering a wide range of PR campaigns and managing PR agencies
- Proven experience in online media management and sound knowledge of digital communications strategies
- Experience of developing key spokespeople into thought leaders within the industry
- Excellent writing skills with the ability to communicate complicated financial products in an easily digestible way
- Superior influencing skills with the ability to manage multiple stakeholder demands and expectations
- Well-developed project management skills and a strategic mind
- Crisis communications experience