Account Director PR in Berlin (English)
We offer an exciting opportunity to build a career in one of the world's leading integrated communications agencies.
mc Group is the only German-managed international agency network to have over 80 branches on all five continents, including all 28 EU Member States and all key business centres worldwide.
mc tops the rankings of German and European PR and advertising agencies and takes 12th place worldwide.
As a fully-integrated agency, mc's portfolio includes traditional PR and communication services in the fields of advertising and media, corporate publishing, multimedia, sport/youth/music marketing, event management and TV production.
Our clients include major national and international brands, associations, governmental institutions and media companies.
To reinforce our team we are looking for a Account Director PR
- Lead multiple teams in a global agency environment
- Report directly to the global CEO
- Provide strategic consultancy to clients and quality manage the implementation of integrated communications campaigns
- Develop the new business pipeline
- Lead tenders and pitch responses, including the management of all involved business units across the communications mix, and the quality of their contributed content
- Provide guidance, management and coaching to team members, supporting skills development and career progression opportunities within the company
- Drive new staff recruitment in collaboration with the HR department
- Manage and supervise all financial processes of your respective team, with oversight of the team’s business plan and be the main liaison to the Controlling and Accounting unit
- 8+ years of relevant work experience in communications / PR in an international agency setting
- You have extensive knowledge of developing and implementing PR campaigns
- You have an impressive record of New Business acquisition
- You have experience in simultaneously managing a team and multiple clients
- You have at least 3 years of team management experience and 3 years of experience managing a budget with revenue target accountability
- You are fluent in English, German or any other languages, along with experience working in an international setting are an additional asset
- You are able to relocate to Berlin, Germany
- An international team of young, creative professionals
- Diverse portfolio of international clients from various industries
- Work in a 360° integrated communications agency
- Internal training opportunities provided by the mc Academy
- Work from a vibrant global headquarters in Berlin, DE