Managing Director PR (English), Berlin
We offer an exciting opportunity to build a career in one of the world's leading integrated communications agencies.
mc Group is the only German-managed international agency network to have over 80 branches on all five continents, including all 28 EU Member States and all key business centres worldwide.
mc tops the rankings of German and European PR and advertising agencies and takes 12th place worldwide.
As a fully-integrated agency, mc's portfolio includes traditional PR services in the fields of advertising and media, corporate publishing, multimedia, sport/youth/music marketing, event management and TV production.
Our clients include major national and international brands, associations, governmental institutions and media companies.
To reinforce our team we are looking for a Managing Director PR
- Leading multiple teams in a global agency environment
- Report directly to the global CEO
- Developing, implementing and supervising integrated communication campaigns for renowned private- and public-sector clients
- Coordinating global integrated campaigns across mc’s business units (including Creation, Online/Social Media, Media Planning, Event, TV production etc). and our 82 network agencies worldwide
- Driving the new business pipeline and client acquisition for both national and international clients in the B2B and B2C space
- Providing strategic client consultancy at a board of director and managing director level
- Managing recruitment, staff development, business plan development and revenue targets
- 10 or more years of relevant work experience in PR
- At least 5 years leadership experience in a global agency setting
- Knowledge spanning the entire spectrum of PR and communications disciplines and a deep understanding of integrated communications
- Extensive network of business and media contacts
- Deep experience across private sector and institutional client communications
- Extensive experience in budget calculation and business operations
- Native proficiency in spoken and written English, German or any other language would be an additional asset
- Able to relocate to Berlin, Germany
- An international team of young, creative professionals
- A portfolio of some of the world’s biggest international clients
- Free training opportunities provided by our mc Academy
- Work from vibrant global headquarters in Berlin, DE
- Working in a 360 ° -integrated communications agency