Account Manager / Senior Account Manager (Travel and Tourism), Berlin
We offer and exciting opportunity to build a career in one of the world’s leading integrated communications agencies.
mc Group is the only German-managed international agency network to have over 80 branches on all five continents, including all 28 EU Member States and all key business centres worldwide.
mc tops the rankings of German and European PR and advertising agencies and takes 12th place worldwide.
As a fully-integrated agency, mc's portfolio includes traditional PR services in the fields of advertising and media, corporate publishing, multimedia, sport/youth/music marketing, event management and TV production. Our clients include major national and international brands, associations, governmental institutions and media companies.
To reinforce our team we are looking for an Account Manager / Senior Account Manager (Travel and Tourism)
- Conception and execution of integrated national and international PR communication campaigns
- Strategic communications planning and execution in the area of destination marketing, brand communications and lifestyle and entertainment PR, primarily supporting the agency’s portfolio of clients in the travel, tourism and aviation industries
- Management and consulting of national and international brands and clients
- Coordination across all integrated communications disciples, including: Public Relations, influencer engagement, creative, events, TV, online- and social media
- Client and team management as a capable and independent team manager
- Work with clients in our global Travel and Tourism portfolio
- You have 3-5 years of relevant work experience in the area of PR, ideally in an agency setting
- You have experience creating and executing PR strategies across the communications mix, with a strong pedigree in storytelling, media relations, influencer engagement, events management and social media strategy and execution
- You are organized, meticulous, client-oriented and are open for business travel.
- You have native proficiency in spoken and written English. German or any other language, as well as international experience, would be an additional asset
- You are able to relocate to Berlin, Germany
- An international team of young, creative professionals
- Diverse portfolio of international clients from various industries
- Work in a 360° integrated communications agency
- Internal training opportunities provided by the mc Academy
- Work from vibrant global headquarters in Berlin, DE
- Build a career in a fully-integrated communications agency
More searches like this
- Business / Industrial Senior Account Manager Press / Media Relations Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Consumer Senior Account Manager Press / Media Relations Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Entertainment / Leisure Senior Account Manager Press / Media Relations Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Media and New Media Senior Account Manager Press / Media Relations Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Travel and Tourism Senior Account Manager Press / Media Relations Full Time jobs in London (Greater)