Rare and Enticing IN-HOUSE Opportunity with Luxury Hospitality Brand!
Do you have a taste for the finer things in life? Are you looking to leave the agency life behind? Then read on!
My client – a world-renowned, luxury hospitality brand – have an enticing opportunity for a new PR & Social Media Executive. This role will see you acting as the Social Media lead within the Corporate Comms team.
This role will see you focussing the majority of your time to managing, overseeing and developing strategy for the social media accounts – this encompasses the 9 hotel accounts and the overall brand account. Reporting to the Global Director of Communications, you will help to devise and execute social media strategy (both long-term and seasonal) for the brand and lead the in-house teams of each hotel location.
- Community manage all brand social media channels, responding to guest, travel agent, supplier, recruitment, and media and influencer enquiries in a timely manner, covering evenings, weekends and holiday periods at times of crisis and where necessary
- Monitor all hotel social media channels, providing timely feedback and advice
- Maintain and continually enhance social media guidelines and playbook
- Build and maintain a network of digital influencers
- Strategically boost posts and align with the e-commerce department on their paid social strategy
- Work with marketing and graphics department to create social media assets, and fulfil design, print and photo requests such as press invites
- Support Global Communications Manager with press agency liaison, joining monthly update calls and distributing information to hotel teams
- Take on the duties of the communications coordinator when they are out of the office and when additional support is needed such as media centre and intranet updates, checking the generic communications inbox, saving press cuttings, processing invoices, sending parcels, etc.
- …and many more!
Encompassing the values and ethos of this luxury hospitality brand, the ideal candidate will have a firm understanding of the luxury hospitality work and solid experience in social media work. This ever-changing, expanding and growing brand will never leave you bored!
As a member of the team, they will in turn support your development by nurturing your personality, creating a transparent culture of trust collaboration and appreciation. Supported by the annual personal development planning, tailored learning opportunities and Academy programs you will be a part of creating a bespoke experience.
Alongside these, and a competitive salary, my client can offer some excellent benefits including:
- 28 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Competitive pension plan
- Lunch allowances on a cash card
- Complimentary workwear dry cleaning
- Annual salary reviews
- Free nights at one of the 9 hotels
- Season ticket loan and cycle loan
- And more…
More searches like this
- Business / Industrial Senior Press Officer Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Consumer Senior Press Officer Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Entertainment / Leisure Senior Press Officer Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- FMCG Senior Press Officer Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Media and New Media Senior Press Officer Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)