“Go to” agency are looking for an AM – Property, retail, F&B sectors.
Are you a Senior Account Executive looking for the step up in your career? Are you an Account Manager looking for a new challenge? I am working with a well-respected and “go-to” trade-focussed agency, who are currently looking for a new Account Manager, due to shifts within the team.
The role will provide strategic counsel and proactive management of B2B PR campaigns for a portfolio of clients that include some of the leading owners and asset managers in the industry and many of the best-known UK property landmarks. Must be creative thinking and commercially aware with excellent communication skills. Client management experience and a notable passion for the industry with an interest in current affairs… especially within retail, F&B and property.
Key responsibilities include:
- Liaison with traditional and new media to actively promote the interests of all clients
- Deal with enquiries from media contacts
- Write press releases and research news trends and angles for features opportunities
- Generate coverage and features for clients by proactively selling stories and feature ideas to media targets through face-to-face to face meetings, attendance at networking events and regular communication
- Developing strategy documents for clients and presenting ideas
- Manage team communication with media
- Attendance at client meetings, plus trade and consumer shows to expand sector knowledge
- Prepare regular client reports
- Oversee the collating, analysing and evaluating of media coverage; circulating to relevant clients
- Coordinate studio or location photography
There is scope to expand your client exposure in this role, according to both previous experience and personal interests. Within this role, there is the option to drive further business development plans as well as allowing you to jet off to various destinations around the world to work directly with your clients and directly managing a team of junior staff.
This company pride themselves on a nurturing, positive working environment – This includes a flat structure, allowing for collaborative working, as well as many sociable events within the team! All training is tailored entirely to you and your career development needs, as well as various team building days (such as Go-Karting!) and a one-to-one mentoring programme.
Interested? Submit your CV and let’s talk in more depth! Alternatively, we offer £150 in Amazon vouchers for all successfully placed referrals, so do pass this email on to any friends or colleagues who may be keen to learn more!
More searches like this
- Charity / Voluntary organisation Senior Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Consumer Senior Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Entertainment / Leisure Senior Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- FMCG Senior Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Healthcare Senior Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)