Account Director – B2B tech @ PR agency with great training available
Want more account autonomy and access to training in your next PR role? Account Director wanted for B2B Tech team at award-winning, integrated London agency.
Based in London, this client is an award winning full service agency, which specialises in technology, corporate and healthcare communication. Integrating the best of PR with marketing, social media, influencer relations and comms insight to create innovative campaigns for their clients; and in the process making a name for themselves!
With their dedicated Tech Team they have become experts in this sector and work with a dynamic range of Global and UK B2B tech brands to build awareness and revolutionise the market. With a particular expertise in cyber security, robotics, ecommerce, physical security and enterprise technology. This position has become available because they have a strong development pipeline and a plan for further growth in 2019.
The role: Account Director
Reporting into a senior consultant, this role will enjoy managing teams and overseeing client campaigns for an interesting tech portfolio (no ‘dry’ tech here), including enterprise software, retail and cyber security. You will enjoy driving forward programmes, developing campaign strategies and delivering results. Plus a fantastic opportunity to learn from supportive senior members, all while benefiting from industry leading training and development plans.
- Passionate about B2B tech
- Several years’ B2B tech PR experience
- Confident communicator; happy liaising with clients as well as talking on the phone
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic; can meet deadlines and keep cool under pressure
- Social media savvy
- Account management and project experience
- Demonstrate a proactive approach to PR; able to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- An interest in new business development and able to identify opportunities for clients
- Good writing skills including writing for social channels
- Articulate, highly organised with meticulous attention to detail
- A track record of managing and motivating junior team members
- A team player; can communicate well with colleagues and clients
What’s on offer?
In return our client can offer a collaborative, social culture while supporting your development at all stages. Plus competitive salary and benefits like annual bonus, summer early leaving Fridays, massages, birthday off, well-being contributions…. to name but a few.
If you feel you have the skills to fulfil this exciting role, please send your CV for immediate consideration.
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in retail vouchers when we place a new referral.