2 days left
- Contract Type
This agency is looking for an Account Manager who values responsibility and wants to join an ambitious team. They will really support your career and from day one you will have direct client contact, regularly attend networking events, be building your own media network and have junior support.
This is a lively agency, right in the heart of London with an unrivalled reputation in the corporate, environment, property and pro-services market. Your background should be in these sectors but principally corporate and b2b and if you’re looking for an international spin to your career this will definitely deliver. This is the best chance to accelerate your PR career and work on some of the biggest names in this growing sector.
A client facing, energetic, creative Account Manager is required to join this busy team. Commercial Property and built Environment experience is not essential but an interest in the sector is. B2b and corporate experience is a must.
Key duties will include
- Media relations;
- Advising clients where necessary;
- Writing media releases;
- Running and monitoring social media campaigns
- Understand client strategy and account work-loads inside-out
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- A background in b2b particularly if your clients have included property, environment, real estate, pro services;
- Have achieved SAE or AM level already and be looking to progress your career in this creative and dynamic environment
- Have some experience of crisis management issues;
- A knowledge of the relevant trade press;
- Client facing experience – you will be in charge of proactively driving media coverage across your accounts, as well as being responsible for regular media monitoring, reporting;
- Excellent writing skills drafting a wide range of copy from thought-leadership pieces, press releases and placed articles to website and newsletter copy.
- The ability to hit the ground running and turn your hand to any challenge;
- An in-depth knowledge of social media
To apply for this role send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 3397 7543 quoting CF0378
Apply for ACCOUNT MANAGER
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Associations / Institutions Senior Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (East)
- Business / Industrial Senior Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (East)
- Financial Services Senior Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (East)
- Professional Services Senior Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (East)
- Environmental Senior Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (East)