Account Manager - Corporate Communications - Employer of Choice
1 day left
- Contract Type
We have partnered with a global independent agency, an employer of choice, and currently circa 150 strong in their cool and funky London offices. Due to their amazing culture that's fast-paced, fun and supportive, with great rewards this agency has won numerous awards for their innovative campaigns and creative environment.
They are now seeking a Corporate Communications Account Manager with a strong corporate and/or B2B background, a thorough understanding of thought leadership and corporate reputation and a passion for understanding.
As you would expect with an agency of this staure, you'll be offered some fabulous benefits including numerous online discounts (from gym membership, cinema tickets to high street shopping), daily breakfasts, lunch and drinks on Fridays, 4pm finish Friday, personal development fund, work from home one day a week, flexible working, private health cover and pension. – the list goes on. You'll also get to work with some of the most talented PR people in the business on very high profile, well-networked clients across business, enterprise and tech, real estate and pro-services sectors.
- Strong in media relations and digital campaigns
- Willingness to push the envelope and challenge traditional approaches
- The ability to work in a team and support and help to direct more junior members
- Good media contacts and media relations skills across Nationals and Business sector
- The confidence to client interface at all levels
They will offer a varied and challenging new role for you on a salary of £30-£40K PLUS all those wonderful benefits, training, career development, private health cover, flexible daily working hours 9-5.30pm, one day a week work from home, Friday finish at 4pm, drinks every Friday, team lunches, staff away days, monthly drinks, plus you'll work with some of the best talents in the UK market.
You can apply online or mail your CV and cover note to email@example.com. Alternatively, for an informal chat through the role, please call Justyne on 07971 361 206.
Apply for Account Manager - Corporate Communications - Employer of Choice
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Associations / Institutions Senior Account Manager Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Business / Industrial Senior Account Manager Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Financial Services Senior Account Manager Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Media and New Media Senior Account Manager Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Professional Services Senior Account Manager Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)