Global Communications Manager – Spirits
An exciting and rare opportunity has arisen to join a prestigious spirits company as Global Communications Manager. With a heritage dating back hundreds of years, the company has a range of award winning, premium spirits in its portfolio spanning gin, whisky and speciality liqueurs. The company is also international, distributing to customers and suppliers in over 100 countries across the world.
The Role – Global Communications Manager
The communications team is very new, so there is real scope for autonomy. Working into the Global Communications Director, you’ll play a key role in helping to build and establish the communications function while being supported by a junior communications executive.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Management of the day to day press office across consumer and trade
- Ensuring company materials, web platforms and social media channels are kept up to date
- Managing the Global Communications Executive
- Liaising with global brand teams, providing support with positioning and messaging, drafting comms materials for the brands and content for social channels
- Managing internal communications to ensure that the efforts of colleagues are recognised and that colleagues feel valued and engaged with the business
- Experienced gained in consumer PR either in house or agency side – corporate and internal comms ideal but not essential
- Global experience ideal but not essential
- Experience of working on drinks clients with relevant media contacts
- Multi-lingual desirable but not essential
For more information on this exciting opportunity please contact Charlotte Bradshaw to discuss in strictest confidence. E: email@example.com