Account Manager - Rostrum (Corporate)
Rostrum is an award winning PR & content marketing agency, specialising in corporate, professional and financial services. We position our clients as influential thought leaders by creating and sharing engaging content that highlights their expertise and strengthens their brand in the market.
Rostrum puts a lot of time and effort into developing our employees. We've committed to investing a generous annual training budget for every employee, and we also do monthly, 6 month and yearly appraisals to develop specific career goals, so everyone can progress and pursue their individual professional ambitions.
But it's not all about work... We have a very full social calendar, which includes everything from wine tasting, to music concerts, to days out at the cricket. We try to ensure there's something for everyone! On top of the socials, we have our own bar in the office for drinks every Thursday, and we treat everyone to a team lunch every Wednesday.
Each of our employees is amazing in their own right, but together they are what makes Rostrum such a fun and rewarding place to work. And luckily, they seem to like us too! In our latest Employee Engagement Survey, 100% of Rostrum employees agreed with the statement: "I often have fun at work!"
About the Account Manager role
Due to recent new business wins, we are looking for an Account Manager to join our team.
The Account Manager will be responsible for devising and managing a cohesive PR strategy that will resonate with the press, producing high quality content, and helping to manage any crises that arise. The Account Manager plays a large role in driving campaigns forward, managing client relationships, and ensuring the team is motivated and working well together.
The ideal Account Manager will have:
- Proven experience within PR at Senior Account Executive or Account Manager level (or in house equivalent)
- Experience working within B2B PR and/or corporate communications
- A broad range of media contacts across nationals, trade and online publications
- People management experience
- An awareness of changing industry trends
In return, the Account Manager can expect:
- A highly competitive salary
- 25 days paid holiday plus paid day-off for your birthday and Rostrum anniversary
- The time between Christmas and New Year off (at least 3 days) - taking total holiday to 30 days!
- Complimentary breakfast every Monday and lunch every Wednesday
- Work iPhone
- Early finish on Fridays
- Bonus for bringing in new business and new employees
- Interest free loans for annual rail passes and Travelcard
If you are interested in this Account Manager role, please click 'apply now', or contact our Recruitment Manager Alex Lewington on email@example.com for more information
More searches like this
- Associations / Institutions Senior Account Manager Business to Business Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Business / Industrial Senior Account Manager Business to Business Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Financial Services Senior Account Manager Business to Business Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Professional Services Senior Account Manager Business to Business Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Retail / Wholesale Senior Account Manager Business to Business Full Time jobs in London (Central)