Corporate PR Opportunities – ASD & Director – Financial Services Clients
Ambitious Corporate Associate Directors & Directors required to lead high profile financial services clients for a top tier communications consultancy. The roles will suit highly motivated, strategic and commercially astute candidates who have strong financial services sector experience, and a proven track record winning new business & leading international multi-agency integrated campaigns.
This multi - award winning agency has long cemented its place as the go to advisor for top tier global financial services clients through its unparalleled sector expertise, influential leadership team and highly creative campaigns. Due to increasing client demands, it is now looking to secure an ASD/Director to support this growth.
Clients will include banking, capital markets and institutional financial services providers including asset management spanning traditional asset classes as well as alternatives, property, hedge funds and private equity.
Campaigns will be research, idea and data driven projects including insightful thought leadership, issues & crisis, and reputation management. Projects will also be multi-channel; integrating digital, design and varied content.
Required responsibilities, skills & attributes include:
- Providing strategic counsel and advice to clients, developing and delivering innovative, insightful and integrated solutions of the highest standards
- Developing crisis management techniques and advises clients on potential courses of action
- Monitoring client strategy and industry trends and landscapes to develop and deliver in-depth strategic solutions to exceed client expectations
- Developing new business and leads the process with prospective and existing clients, monitoring and developing opportunities to secure commercial growth for the division and the wider business
- Creating budgets and manages them profitably
- Assisting with business planning for the division
- Leading, motivating and developing account teams and individuals using progressive people management techniques
If you feel you have the suitable experience and skill to complete these roles and drive the growth of a new international office, please submit your CV for consideration.
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral in a new role.