Senior Account Director
ESG Communications is a boutique public relations agency specializing in responsible investment and sustainability. We are growing and looking for a confident and experienced consultant to work with our global client list, write compelling content, and liaise with the media. This is a full-time contract, with a three-month probationary period within a small, dedicated team. We are based in vibrant East London, near the City, and have potential flexibility around working from home.
- As a Senior Account Director you will be the face of ESG Communications with several clients, managing retained monthly work and with the commercial sense to find new opportunities.
- Great content is at the heart of what we do and you will need to be an excellent wordsmith. This may be editing a detailed report, composing tweets or articles from scratch or polishing articles from junior members of staff.
- It’s important that you have a passion for, and/or experience of, responsible investment.
- You will need a news nose. You must have the ability to take a client’s report, research or new product and fashion it into a newsworthy press release. Knowledge of key media covering the worlds of investment and environment is essential.
- You are a confident project manager. Able to competently manage the production of a designed document or a media campaign.
- You will be a flexible member of a small team. Helping out with other workloads and new business pitches as required.
- You’re interested in the world of responsible investment and ESG. You are familiar with organisations like the PRI and CDP.
- You have an interest in media and communications. You have knowledge of the main titles covering investment, business and/or the environment, and you are passionate about delivering messages in a way that makes a real impact.
- You are professional and polite with clients and have the experience and/or confidence to constructively challenge them when necessary.
- You have the ideas and commercial sense to help clients find new ways to communicate their messages and create successful campaigns.
- You’re a hard worker and unphased by tight deadlines
- You are organised and independent – able to be left with project and run with it.
Apply for Senior Account Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly