Account Manager – Financial Services PR - £30K – £35K
BRAND NEW THIS WEEK
Do you have an interest in Financial Services? One of the UK’s major global PR agencies is looking for a Account Manager to become a future star of the business!
- 28 days annual leave
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Company pension scheme
- Heavily subsidised on-site bar
- WPP employee discount scheme
- Group life assurance scheme
- Enhanced maternity + paternity scheme
- Vouchers + extra day’s holiday for key milestone anniversaries
AND MUCH MORE!
Financial + Professional Services (FPS) is one of the agency’s leading sector teams. The business has grown rapidly over the past six years and is now thirty-five strong. The team is fast-moving, ambitious, and committed to creating brilliant work, but we are also proud of our inclusive, warm, and open culture. We have a new opportunity for a Account Manager ready to step up.
- Expand an already thriving business through a number of different channels
- Act as the day-to-day liaison for clients
- Lead and create innovative campaigns that catch the consumer’s imagination
- Help lead teams and mentor junior employees (AE and SAE)
- Access social and influencer media on a regular basis
- Experience of Asset Management across traditional asset classes as well as alternatives, especially property and private equity.
- Be knowledgeable across specific industry propositions such as ETFs.
- Offshore financial services, FinTech and challenger banking experience would be useful.
- Knowledge of media relations and have had exposure to journalists.
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
For more information call Claire Wiseman: 020 7017 3085 – email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne
Apply for Account Manager – Financial Services PR - £30K – £35K
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly