B2B + B2C Technology PR Opportunities - AE + SAE - Strong salaries + bonuses + bens
Passionate about Tech & Innovation but bored of the limitations & red tape hindering your client contact and ideas? Get great creative freedom on campaigns and support cutting edge B2B + B2C accounts. Awesome Account Executive and Senior Account Executive needed for an award winning, fast paced & entrepreneurial agency.
Our client is an exciting and dynamic integrated PR agency which is growing from strength to strength and smashing its revenue targets. It is consistently recognised as a leading player in industry rankings and boasts an array of awards for their creative campaigns and company culture, training and development. This role sits in one of the highest performing teams delivering an exciting mix of campaigns for a fantastic roster of technology clients; from revolutionary smart home technology, the next big disruptive app sweeping the market, to international giants pushing the boundaries of various cutting edge tech sectors.
These exciting new AE & SAE roles will enjoy lots of creative input and control over campaign ideas and strategy for a variety of creative campaigns, product and service launches and thought leadership projects.
- Accountability for results on client accounts and regular delivery of high quality coverage
- Take ownership of certain account activity
- Development of strong client relationships – existing and new
- Development of creative, credible and value adding ideas for clients
- Establishment and demonstration of level of seniority in the department
- Updating, reporting to and communicating with colleagues, managers and clients
- Problem solving by identifying, flagging and escalating any team or account issues
- New business contribution
Successful candidates will have experience working with technology clients while delivering creative, strategic and integrated B2B PR campaigns. Candidates will display a strong understanding of both traditional and digital platforms, be commercially astute in new business situations and have the ability to manage multiple work streams while effectively coordinating juniors and delivering excellent client service. If you feel you have the skills for the role, please send your CV for consideration.
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.