Consumer Lifestyle & Fashion AM @ Top Consumer Agency – Excellent Salary + Bonuses + Bens
Outstanding AMs required for a top consumer agency! Top ranked dynamic, integrated & highly creative agency. Awesome consumer lifestyle & fashion brands. Strong financial packages and benefits.
Our client is an exciting and dynamic integrated PR agency which is growing from strength to strength and smashing its revenue targets. It is consistently recognised as a leading player in industry rankings and boasts an array of awards for their creative campaigns and company culture, training and development. Whether they are refreshing much loved retailers with a new designer collaboration, flying the flag for charities, tempting us with new foodie delights or filling up the reservation books of top restaurants, or launching the latest health trend, their creative approach guarantees results.
Awesome AMs required to join the growing team. These exciting new roles will work in an engaging, collaborative and supportive team; delivering a range of campaigns for consumer lifestyle brands including beauty, fashion, retail, e-commerce, food, drink and charity. In addition to managing busy press offices, the roles will work on exciting integrated brand projects utilising innovative social media and boundary pushing events, cool brand partnerships and experiential projects.
Candidate attributes & responsibilities:
- Reporting to SAMs & Account Directors, overseeing projects and campaigns for big brands
- Helping to develop unusual and creative ideas for client campaigns: briefing in and working with members of the wider team to develop an idea, strategy or campaign
- Securing exceptional coverage across the consumer & lifestyle media
- Building great relationships with our clients - listening and understanding their needs and expectations, always exceeding them
- Providing invaluable support for your team including managing meetings, producing reports, campaign research and project planning
- Owning the projects that you manage, always ensuring that work is delivered to a high standard with fantastic attention to detail
- Monitoring and analysing campaign performance, identifying key learnings
- Staying ahead of social platforms and industry trends
Successful candidates should have a real passion for consumer PR; displaying a love for media relations and a track record of generating coverage – off and online, for consumer and lifestyle brands. Experience of product led PR for fashion, beauty, retail brands would be a benefit. Candidates will be smart and analytical, with real creative flair to match a great nose for a story and news hook. Self confidence and belief are also critical to effectively manage senior clients while delivering strategies that will add real value to their bottom line. If you feel you demonstrate these qualities and want to work for an expanding, award winning agency, please send your CV for immediate consideration.
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.
Apply for Consumer Lifestyle & Fashion AM @ Top Consumer Agency – Excellent Salary + Bonuses + Bens
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Charity / Voluntary organisation Press Officer Marketing Communications Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Consumer Press Officer Marketing Communications Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Entertainment / Leisure Press Officer Marketing Communications Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- FMCG Press Officer Marketing Communications Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Healthcare Press Officer Marketing Communications Full Time jobs in London (Central)