Consultant – Strategy, Planning, Analytics, Research + Creative (SPARC), Top PR Agency
Portland is a fully integrated communications consultancy trusted by some of the highest profile organizations, governments and individuals in the world with global offices in Washington DC, New York, Singapore, Doha and Nairobi, as well as in London.
We are pioneers in integrated communications campaigns help clients manage their reputation, improve their visibility and media coverage – and deliver global communications campaigns across multiple platforms.
Our teams of experienced and multilingual consultants invest time to understand clients from the inside out, work with them to set clear strategic direction, and then bring the whole of Portland’s abilities to bear to deliver their objectives.
At Portland we never rest on our laurels; we constantly strive to improve our work and be at the forefront of the industry.
Portland’s SPARC unit (Strategy, Planning, Analytics, Research + Creative) is a multidisciplinary team that develops impactful and creative strategies rooted in robust insights. We combine research, analytics and proven processes with the expertise and instincts of account teams to ‘show the working’ behind creative ideas and ensure that they deliver measurable results against specific objectives. We identify the right audience, the right channels and the right message to realise each client’s version of success. We work closely with our consultants across the business to identify the insights that can inform compelling campaigns and communications strategies. Our unit is growing fast and now wishes to expand our content planning expertise.
- Work closely with our senior Creative Strategists and Strategic Planners to devise new and engaging ways of bringing our clients’ stories and messages to life and support the senior team in establishing the agency as a key partner in the client's business
- Put together strategic content plans, providing content and campaign ideas that are aligned with the overarching creative platform
- Work closely with our content studio and account teams to bring campaign ideas to life ensuring that they are aligned with the brief and helping generate an inventory of client content assets
- Develop a content audit approach and undertake the audit, communicating the findings to both internal team members and clients
- Effectively present and actively participate in client workshops, strategy presentations and creative brainstorms – contributing ideas for digital, social media and other new media formats and writing up the outputs as creative strategy briefs and inspiring proposals.
- Content creation (optional): writing, editing and proofing a range of content, long and short – from guides and infographics to video and podcast scripts, and from interactive out-of-home experiences to social media posts
- Manage projects from initial project brief through to project completion, including as applicable scoping budgets and timelines, allocating junior resource and liaising with internal and external teams to plan and deliver projects across a broad range of sectors and geographies.
- Mentor junior team on skills development, project delivery and client management
Qualifications, skills and competencies:
- Be highly numerate with strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Be highly articulate, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
What we offer in return:
- We are committed to employee development and have an open doors culture where you will have the opportunity to learn from some of the most experienced people in the business. We regularly reward and promote success, and actively encourage staff to take on new challenges and responsibilities to aid progression.
- Our remuneration package also includes our competitive pension contributions, private healthcare life assurance cover, company contribution to gym membership, company parties, free daily breakfast and much, much more!
- In addition, every permanent member of staff that works at Portland is eligible for our industry leading annual profit share. When Portland thrives, all of our people share in that success.
Unfortunately due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not possible to respond directly to all applicants, only to those whose candidacy is being pursued. In addition, the length of the recruitment process varies based on the vacancy needs. Traditionally, the process takes approximately 2-4 weeks. Therefore, your patience is greatly appreciated.
Apply for Consultant – Strategy, Planning, Analytics, Research + Creative (SPARC), Top PR Agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Associations / Institutions Senior Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Business / Industrial Senior Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Charity / Voluntary organisation Senior Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Education Senior Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Government Senior Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)