Senior Account Manager – Crisis Comms, Disputes Team - Most Prestigious Top 10 Agency – London
Senior Account Manager – Crisis Communications, Disputes Team - Prestigious Top 10 Agency – London – to £40,000 PLUS additional bonus & profit share up to 24% of your salary!
My client is an international communications consultancy trusted by some of the highest profile organisations, governments and individuals in the world with offices in Washington DC, New York, Singapore, Doha and Nairobi, as well as in London.
My client knows that legal disputes make headlines and impact on reputation, which has taken years to build. They offer their clients reliable support throughout the litigation process. They understand the complexities and legal imperatives around their clients’ issues and their expert team in litigation communications, led by a former barrister and made up of experienced consultants who have worked on the front line across Westminster, Capitol Hill, Fleet Street and industry, specialise in defining clear and engaging communications strategies that support their clients' legal strategy.
My client is now seeking a disputes communications specialist with crisis and issue management media expertise.
As a Senior Account Manager you will be integral to the Disputes Unit’s long term planning and growth. You will be an expert in your field with strong media relationships and the ability to support the senior team with the management of clients. You are a keen problem solver, generating excellent results and giving strong strategic advice.
- Work as part of the team to lead proactive and reactive PR strategies from formulation through to execution aligning them with the client’s key business and legal objectives
- Develop new business pitches, proposals and presentations
- Act as key point of contact for clients in support of senior consultants
- Lead an account team to develop client proposals and implement communications strategies
- Proactively build relationships with key opinion leaders, media, professional associations, online influencers and other relevant third-parties
- Keep track of impending deadlines and ensuring all work is completed in a timely manner
- Contribute to solutions for new business clients and proactively introduce new ideas to improve the agency offering
- Ensure all work is completed on time and within budget
- Attend and promote client events to the media
- Lead brainstorms and creating workable programmes for new business and existing clients
- Direct and mentor junior account members; providing quality control and overseeing team assignments
- Establish professional relationships with colleagues and clients alike
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies:
- A minimum of four to five years’ experience in a communications agency is essential with disputes/crisis/issue management experience
- Have strong media relations skills. Proven relationships with business national journalists is ideal.
- Have experience of proactive pitching and active rebuttal with high profile news media
- Be commercially driven and ambitious to help us to develop a talented team in a fast-growing consultancy
- Have experience with supervisory responsibilities; identifying staffing issues and needs, adopting or creating processes, documentation, and templates to meet those needs
- Have strong experience in digital strategies, management and content creation
- Be experienced in copy drafting op-eds/ press releases/ pitch documents
What is offered in return:
- My client is committed to employee development and has an open doors culture where you will have the opportunity to learn from some of the most experienced people in the business. They regularly reward and promote success, and actively encourage staff to take on new challenges and responsibilities to aid progression.
- The remuneration package also includes competitive pension contributions, private healthcare life assurance cover, company contribution to gym membership, company parties, free daily breakfast and much, much more!
- In addition, every permanent member of staff is eligible for their industry leading quarterly bonus scheme and annual profit share. When the business thrives, all of their people share in that success.
In return for your talent and endeavour, my client offers a most competitive basic salary of up to £40,000 depending on experience, you will also be eligible for my client’s industry leading quarterly bonus scheme and annual profit share – worth up to an additional 24% of your annual salary!
Please forward your CV without delay and in complete confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org