Public Relations Senior Account Manager
Public Relations Senior Account Manager – FMCG/ Consumer – Exciting Growing PR Agency -Central London – £Competitive Salary + Benefits
Hunter Public Relations is looking for an ambitious and accomplished Senior Account Manager to join the London team and work across a portfolio of high-profile global businesses, as well as support the directors on new business opportunities.
The ideal candidate complements the core team as a lead on UK PR + Event programming for the agency’s top food and drink client. A strong account lead, the candidate must possess a high level of experience in PR with strong contacts in the food + drinks space. Proven event strategy + execution experience is a must, from creative ideation to implementation and amplification. S/he must be able to demonstrate superb campaign and client management skills and manage and develop an enthusiastic junior team. S/he must also have excellent creativity, strong budget management skills, and high-level copywriting skills and social media skills.
Qualified candidates must have:
- 4-5yrs consumer/FMCG PR background, from an agency.
- Previous experience working at the Senior Account Manager level.
- A passion for food + drink is a must.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in media and influencer relations, from media strategy to execution, to delivering coverage in today’s modern media landscape.
- Proven media connections.
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills.
- Event ideation + execution experience including managing partners and vendors.
- Talent for content generation and a solid understanding of how to amplify content across traditional and social platforms.
- Experience in building influencer marketing campaigns.
- Leadership and team management skills.
- Exemplary client management skills.
- Budget management and an eye for numerical detail.
To apply, please send covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Please put “UK SAM CV” in the subject line of the email.
Hunter Public Relations is an award-winning U.S. consumer brand marketing public relations agency that set-up a branch office in London two years ago. The growing U.K. team represents leading consumer, FMCG and food & drinks brands both in the U.K. and globally. A hallmark of the agency is the development of strategic creative marketing communications programs that leverage consumer insights to drive affinity, awareness and business results. For more information, please visit our website: http://www.hunterpr.com