An opportunity to lead on the full spectrum of corporate/external communications for a global body, representing organisations in a technical and highly complex sector. Working closely with the Director of Communications you will be responsible for handling the full range of disciplines including external, digital and member/internal communications across Europe, the US and Asia.
- Lead and manage global campaigns to engage with a wide range of audiences
- Develop and deliver innovative digital and social media strategies across a breadth of channels
- Develop and deliver effective stakeholder campaigns – on a global level – to influence government, NGOs, Media and many other groups.
- Take the lead on managing all aspects of member and internal communications in support of the organisations strategic communications function and activities.
The communications team have received a significant budget increase and this will be a unique opportunity to be able to drive through industry leading changes in a creative and high profile position.
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.
Apply for Communications Lead
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Associations / Institutions Senior Account Manager Corporate Communications Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Business / Industrial Senior Account Manager Corporate Communications Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Environmental Senior Account Manager Corporate Communications Full Time jobs in London (Central)