Account Executive – Financial PR – World’s No1 PR Agency – London
Account Executive – Financial PR – World’s No1 PR Agency – London - to £28,000 depending on experience plus super benefits and strong career progression
My client is the world’s leading global communications agency, helping business and organisations evolve, promote, and protect their brands and reputations. They are independent, allowing for the freedom to deliver original thinking and invest in their clients.
They advise on consumer trends, research, analytics and insights, corporate reputation, health, technology, capital markets, crisis, energy, and government affairs.
My client is now seeking an Account Executive to join their specialist capital market and financial services communications consultancy who advise listed and private companies on investor communications and provide support on transactions including cross-border and domestic M&A and restructuring as well as IPOs and other capital raisings. They work with UK and international companies, of all sizes, across all sectors of the market. They also specialise in the Financial Services sector advising asset managers, banks, insurers and professional services firms, helping them build and protect their reputations.
My client is looking for a highly ambitious, proactive and motivated individual with solid PR experience to join the Financial Services team. In particular, the role requires a candidate with excellent media handling skills, including the ability to provide informed counsel to clients when developing stories or handling complex issues and liaising with journalists directly.
- Working across a range of major financial services clients
- Media relations, including story and message development, creating and driving outreach plans, securing national media coverage/briefings with senior editors and correspondents, briefing spokespeople and ongoing development of contact network
- Serving as the daily client contact (Both C-Suite and comms) and as client lead when appropriate, as well as providing proactive counsel on new approaches or ideas that will help meet clients’ broader objectives
- Ghostwriting articles on behalf of clients
- Overseeing quality and operational performance of accounts, ensuring work quality and deadline adherence
- Producing content, writing/editing press releases and articles
- Providing support on new business pitches
- A minimum 6-12 months experience in either financial or corporate PR
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Ideally at least some experience of liaising with journalists across national City and personal finance desks, as well as with investment and broader financial trade media
- Ability to service multiple clients
- Ability to balance ‘quick hits’ and longer-term strategy
- Team player
My client offers a most competitive salary up to £28,000 plus the benefits and career progression you would only associate with working for the world’s largest and most prestigious PR agency.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a talented and ambitious Account Executive to join the very best agency around. Please forward your CV without delay and in complete confidence to email@example.com
Apply for Account Executive – Financial PR – World’s No1 PR Agency – London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly