Account Director - Senior Account Director - Global Agency
We have partnered with a global top 10 PR agency who is an employer of choice and can offer you a stellar career path, coupled with a fantastic package and fresh new challenges that will reignite your career for the year ahead. They also have a refreshing culture that promotes work-life balance, so you can work from home, and also flexible hours (which means you can do the school run or do that class you want to get too)
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Account Director OR Senior Account Director to join one of the fastest growing teams in the agency. You will be the day-to-day lead on a large pan-EMEA fin-tech client where London plays a lead hub role. Working closely with a Director your work will involve strategy and planning, overseeing markets to ensure they deliver plans effectively, leading projects, creating high-quality content, driving media coverage and supporting on issues and crisis.
As a member of the technology team, you will be responsible for supporting the Directors in driving forward key technology accounts (particularly those with a fin-tech focus). This includes responsibility for building and maintaining relationships with clients and managing teams to ensure delivery of activity to a consistently high standard. Part of the role will also be supporting the Directors in reviewing and driving forward client strategy, developing plans and spotting opportunities for organic growth.
You will have strong experience in the technology b2b sector and ideally, (PR) agency side, experience with fintech would be highly desirable. You will have a passion for the tech sector and really want to be part of the growth of this exciting team.
This is an exciting time for the agency and they can offer you great rewards these include:
- Base £45-£55k
- bonus, pension, healthcare
- Amazing offices centrally located
- Work-life balance
- Work from home, and flexible hours so you can do the school run or get to that exercise class at 10am!
- Supportive team
- Personal development plan
- Career opportunities to develop and advance
- Varied role with fresh new challenges for you
- Working on a key client, that is a global player
- The chance to work strategically and be part of the senior management and growth of the team.
- All this plus much more
You can apply on line or mail your CV and cover note to email@example.com. Alternatively, you can call Justyne 07971 361 206 anytime!
More searches like this
- Associations / Institutions Writer / Copywriter Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Business / Industrial Writer / Copywriter Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Education Writer / Copywriter Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Financial Services Writer / Copywriter Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Government Writer / Copywriter Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)