AE/SAE - Food/Drink
This fantastic super friendly London based agency works across some food, drink, health, lifestyle and public sector brands and is looking for an Account Executive to join their team.
The agency is super friendly and nurturing with very cool offices, and they offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits.
The agency prides itself on being super creative and they are culturally curious, with a real in depth knowledge about their brands and audiences.
You will need around 12 months to two years experience gained in a UK agency ideally working on some food and drink brands. You will have solid media relations, writing skills, as well as a creative streak and be strong on social media.
You will have a passion for food and drink, particularly nutrition and you will have the opportunity to work on some of the industries most exciting campaigns with leading talent and influencers.
As an Account Executive, you’ll be responsible for supporting the division across multiple clients. An integral member of the team, you will contribute to the smooth running of varied accounts. From product launches to press office, from immersive experiences to photo shoots, you will help to deliver the best in class work we are renowned for while gaining invaluable first-hand experience.
Core responsibilities include:
- Ensuring that the foundations of the account are run effectively, providing first class administrative support
- Running press office and influencer activity competently and driving coverage
- Leading seeding initiatives
- Opportunity to be involved in creative and strategic discussions
- Be a highly dedicated and passionate member of the team with a keenness to learn- initiative and proactivity are key
- Having a thorough knowledge of the client and their products (being a product guru) and be able to understand issues around the food/drink sector
- Proactively supporting more senior members of the team and having a sense of responsibility and accountability for your work
- Take ownership of essential administrative tasks and deliver them to a high standard
- Take initiative with managing the day to day team administration (e.g. status docs printed before calls, all docs from clients saved on the system, meeting rooms booked)
- Take responsibility for managing regular account tasks (e.g. reporting, coverage documents, status reports, ensuring folders are kept well organised)
- A thorough understanding of the media landscape and a broad knowledge of media titles including knowing contacts by name and keeping abreast of client relevant target features
- Build relationships with key media and an extensive contacts book – you are encouraged to meet with media for breakfast/lunch/coffee
- Monitor competitor activity and inform your team of anything significant
- Take pride in reporting and presenting media coverage
- Drive editorial coverage and opportunities
- Continually monitor media for all client coverage and articles of interest
- Have a thorough approach to coverage from initial sell in to final delivery
Social and digital
- Develop a strong awareness of and interest in social and digital media, immersing yourself in the digital landscape
- Have a deep knowledge of social media influencers
Creativity and industry insight
- Offer ideas and contribute to brainstorms – show interest and proactivity
- Keep your team updated with any brand activity, creative executions, media news and related industry topics
- Support your AM and AD by undertaking essential everyday tasks and responsibilities
- Become experienced in producing essential event and campaign documents alongside your AM
- Approach practical tasks with a ‘make it happen’ attitude and explore all routes to deliver requests from your team
- Manage status reports and ensure that they are completed in a regular and timely fashion
- Show genuine interest in your clients’ business
- Respond promptly to client requests. Keep the client informed if there is going to be a delay
- Flag anything that may be of interest to your clients – competitor activity, news relating to brand ambassadors, media insights
Excellent salary, benefits, training and development offered.
Apply for AE/SAE - Food/Drink
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Consumer Senior Account Executive Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Entertainment / Leisure Senior Account Executive Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- FMCG Senior Account Executive Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Media and New Media Senior Account Executive Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Retail / Wholesale Senior Account Executive Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)