Senior Internal Communications Manager, Global
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and global communications team supporting a business that is leading in its market.
My client is looking for an experienced and creative professional who is passionate about story-telling and employee communications to join our Global Internal Communications team in London.
This role will mostly focus on internal communications. It will be responsible for developing and implementing highly inspiring and creative campaigns and introducing fresh approaches to delivering internal communications to our 17,000 employees across the globe. The role will also be responsible for partnering with the Global Head of Internal Communications to further develop the global internal communications strategy and track progress.
The role will also involve integrated communications responsibilities. It will focus on ensuring that communications messages and campaigns are cohesive and co-ordinated for maximum impact across multiple markets and disciplines (internal communications and external communications).
This role requires the ability to think strategically, see the bigger picture, and transform complex information and ideas into personal and compelling stories, using creative approaches.
- Develop and run the global integrated editorial calendar, including key internal and external communications activities
- Proactively identify opportunities (key events, activities etc.) to bring to life our key business priorities and initiatives
- Work closely with colleagues from across the business to develop plans and content for integrated communications, setting-up and co-ordinating multi-disciplinary project teams where appropriate to make sure that communications efforts are relevant, consistent and driven for maximum impact
- Produce high quality and compelling content and business news stories
- Develop and implement creative communications using a mix of channels and approaches
- Continually review and develop our internal communications channels, finding new and innovative ways to connect and engage with a global audience
- Manage creative agencies and other external suppliers
- Provide communications advice and support to senior leaders and key business initiatives
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Creativity, high-judgment and self-motivation, and communications professional
- Ability to work collaboratively across functions in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Proven track record in developing and implementing highly engaging employee communications
- Experience in working for global organisations, digitally/remotely across multiple time zones is a differential
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (or equivalent) in communications, journalism or related field
- Minimum ten years’ experience in communications
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.
Apply for Senior Internal Communications Manager, Global
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly