Corporate Communications Manager
One of the UK’s largest retailers are recruiting a Corporate Communications Manager. This is a 6 month contract and will be joining their Financial Communications team.
This exciting and varied role will work across a number of high profile projects and will support the team over a busy time of year. You will assist in the delivery of the communications strategy, proactive campaigns, digital, and content curation.
- Support the financial communications team
- Lead on developing corporate media plans
- Day-to-day PR planning and execution
- Create content for the website and digital channels
- Strong media relations experience
- Excellent writing skills is essential
- Experience working in a corporate communications environment
- The ability to get stuck in and help on a wide range of projects
- Highly organised
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.
Apply for Corporate Communications Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly