Account Manager - Wonderful Travel Clients
Do you love the world of Travel? Want to work on exciting destinations - from the Caribbean to Europe - and work alongside an amazing hotel brand that is taking the travel sector by storm? Then this fully integrated 40 strong PR agency is looking to offer you your next exciting challenge, within a creative and buzzy team.
As an account manager, you will be a seasoned travel PR consultant and have great media contacts and be looking to expand your experience and work with new and exciting brands and destinations. Of course, you'll get to experience all your clients have to offer and be the envy of your peers!
You will have the ability to develop brands and create a buzz around your clients' destinations and brands. Managing a highly skilled PR team, who will assist you with your campaigns. This is a client facing role, and there will be lots of fun, variety and new challenges for you.
In return, they offer, base £30-£37k, plus package, personal development plan, enviable clients list, fun staff away days, special treats, work-life balance, amazing offices and casual dress code, in-house bar, creative and buzzy team, supportive management, PLUS the chance to visit some of the most amazing places in the world! all this plus much more -
Please apply on line or mail your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. Alternatively, for a confidential chat through the role, please call Justyne on 07971 361206.
More searches like this
- Consumer Writer / Copywriter Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Entertainment / Leisure Writer / Copywriter Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- FMCG Writer / Copywriter Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Media and New Media Writer / Copywriter Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Retail / Wholesale Writer / Copywriter Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)