Digital & Social Media Account Director wanted – consumer focused - a top, integrated agency
Are you a driven and high-achieving digital / social media Account Director, with a consumer leaning, who is looking for their next exciting and rewarding role in a top-tier agency? As a new opportunity at this leading independent agency as they flourish.
The agency: Our renowned client, is a top independent communication agency, with a cupboard of awards for their integrated work and team culture. They work with some of the most familiar brands and businesses as well as new challenger start-ups, spanning FMCG, travel/tourism, food & drink, financial services, technology, music, entertainment, transport and media. With a background in media and an experienced senior team, this agency has grown with two priorities in mind:
1) Creating bold and impactful integrated campaigns for their clients to help them reach their target UK and international audiences in the most effective ways (online and offline), and
2) Providing their staff a stimulating work environment, every opportunity to progress their career and offering great team perks to support a good work-life balance.
The role: The agency is now looking to bolster its Digital & Social Media Team at Account Director level (also potential scope at SAM and SAD level as they grow). This particular AD role will enjoy being a senior point of contact for large UK and global clients, overseeing a talented junior team on digital and social media strategy execution, as well as playing a role in new business. This role is more consumer focused but the team do cover B2C and B2B.
Key requirements for candidates:
- Experience of working with large brands and delivering digital and social strategies for clients (consumer)
- Great communication and networking skills; experience of providing client counsel
- Familiar with digital and social insights and analytics tools as well as measurement, such as KPI development to tracking and campaign analysis
- SEO savvy; know what it is and the role of content in the digital and social space
- Ideally experience and understanding of paid social media strategy and execution
- Great team management; experience of supporting and mentoring juniors
- A team player; able to work closely with senior team members as well as others in the team
- Experience of new business and leading on new business briefs
- Organised and strong project management skills; able to create and effectively put a strategy plan into action
- A multitasker; enjoy working in a fast paced agency environment and able to deliver high standard work to deadlines
- Able to work autonomously as well as part of a strong team
What you can expect in return:
For the successful candidate awaits a great working culture, a friendly team and well-known brands at this flourishing agency in Central London. Plus some great Team Perks, including bonus schemes, private health insurance, childcare vouchers, access to various travel schemes, Friday bar and tab, generous holiday leave + Bank Holidays, a personalised training programme, plus much more!
To be considered:
If you feel you have the skills and experience for this role please send your CV asap for consideration.
If this role is not for you but know of someone who is looking and would be a good match then get in touch. Premier Resourcing is offering £150 of amazon vouchers for anyone you refer and we place in a perm role as a big thank you from us for the intro!
Apply for Digital & Social Media Account Director wanted – consumer focused - a top, integrated agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Consumer Account Director Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- FMCG Account Director Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Retail / Wholesale Account Director Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Technology Account Director Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)