Freelance, part-time PR Account Manager + Digital Account Manager
Are you a driven, curious and talented Account Manager that enjoys working on behaviour change and creative communication campaigns or digital content for big brands? If so and looking for part-time, freelance work for 1-3 days a week, in central London agency, read on …..
The company: Our client is an award winning integrated consultancy with a particular pedigree in social issues, sustainability and behaviour change. With clients increasingly needing additional support on big projects the agency are looking to build their freelance network. This includes a talented PR Account Manager and a Digital PR Account Manager; ideally with outstanding consumer brands, FMCG and public sector/not for profit expertise to join their collegiate, creative consultancy, which puts a big emphasis on their team’s work life balance.
The roles: Freelance part-time account manager
This is a rare freelance opportunity to work 1-3 days a week on big brand projects as they come up in the next few weeks and months. Covering an exciting mix of leading consumer brands, NGO’s, charities and government based initiatives. As part of the motivated, positive and talented team you’ll enjoy getting involved in offering a full comms service, delivering best-in-class PR, social media and communications campaigns. As behaviour change specialists, they are focused on achieving real results through audience led insights, have a reputation for delivering highly creative, and thought provoking campaigns for their prestigious clients.
Key Attributes for Success:
- Relevant consumer, B2B and or charity/public sector led PR, digital and comms campaigns
- Good understanding and experience of using digital media, including content creation, community management and developing social media campaigns
- Ideally proven experience in digital/social/influencer engagement
- Creative; able to come up with innovative yet strategic communications ideas
- Good copywriting skills; adept at creating press releases, comment and web copy
- A natural networker; confident, can spot opportunities and enjoys attending events
- Great relationships with clients; building trust and being day-to-day contact
- Attention to detail and good time management skills
- Super organised and able to manage projects from start to finish
- A team player and some experience of managing a junior (AE / intern)
- Proactive and willing to get stuck in
- Experience of working in a busy agency environment
To apply: Please send your CV for immediate consideration if you want flexible, part-time freelance work and enjoy making a positive difference. In return this fast-moving and young agency, can offer you a team-centric ethos, creative work and with an enviable client list.
Apply for Freelance, part-time PR Account Manager + Digital Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Associations / Institutions Senior Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Charity / Voluntary organisation Senior Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Consumer Senior Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- FMCG Senior Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)