PR Manager - corporate comms & strategic media relations for an innovative, FTSE 250 company
My client, an innovative outsourcing company, is looking for a PR Manager to join its Corporate Affairs team.
Based in stunning central London offices your role will be to protect and promote the positive reputation of the brand through integrated media campaigns as well as helping drive the development and implementation of the PR strategy.
This is a particularly interesting opportunity for a couple of reasons:
- firstly, the company's offering spans a remarkable breadth of sector activity. As such there is enormous scope when it comes to telling positive stories. Its services include technology and innovation, energy consultancy, risk assessment and security, real estate, catering and environmental. It manages and maintains some of the nation's most recognised landmarks, high street buildings and even homes in the community
- secondly, PR and comms in still relatively early in its life cycle, and there is a genuine appetite across the business to be known for doing really interesting things. Consequently there is perhaps more scope than usual to make an impact with this role. Indeed the Head of Media Relations is keen to give this person the opportunity to drive their own agenda, come up with their own ideas, and deliver them.
You will be responsible for delivering a full proactive PR service. This includes managing PR campaigns, maintaining a continuous drum beat of positive press activity and drafting timely, compelling and newsworthy content including press releases, articles, comment pieces, thought leadership and social activity.
Desired experience includes:
- previous media relations experience, with a nose for what makes a good story
- be able to evidence delivery of strong external communications, writing with clarity and producing punchy copy will be second nature
- driven by results, you’ll have proof of leading your own activity
- as a business enabler, you’ll think commercially and want to actively contribute to the success of the business through innovation and best practice
- being creative you’ll love getting stuck into a campaign. The ability to work with internal stakeholders to to turn outside the box is a must
More searches like this
- Business / Industrial Manager (In-House) Corporate Communications Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Consumer Manager (In-House) Corporate Communications Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Professional Services Manager (In-House) Corporate Communications Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Environmental Manager (In-House) Corporate Communications Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Technology Manager (In-House) Corporate Communications Full Time jobs in London (Central)