Account Executive role - Huge variety of sectors - B2B & Corporate team within esteemed agency
Are you looking to kick start 2019 with a bang? Are you a motivated, eager and keen to boost your career with by joining a brilliant agency?
- Title: Account Executive within the B2B & Corporate team
- Salary: £24-26,000 – depending on experience
- Clients range from financial services to business process management/services, transportation data to lawyers and beyond (so a huge variety!)
This role is perfect for those who don’t want to be pigeon-holed in their career. As you can see from that list of clients, this isn’t a role that will leave you bored or provide you with a monotonous workload!
- Build great relationships with clients
- Working within a supportive account team structure, deliver fantastic communications campaigns
- Create and develop strong relationships with the media and influencers
- Write and pitch press releases, features, by-lined articles and blogs
- Monitor and report on press coverage, prepare activity/status update reports for wider teams and clients
- Get involved in the agency’s drive for growth, helping to identify new business opportunities and contributing to proposals and presentations
If you are highly motivated with a proactive mindset, striving for career and personal development alongside being a creative, “outside-the-box” thinker, you will flourish in this role!
Celebrating their 21st birthday this year, this stellar agency are an integrated marketing agency with Public Relations at its core.
They focus on strategic, issue-led campaigns that add real value to each client's business, and measure the impact of everything they do – their focus truly is on quality rather than quantity.
If I have caught your attention with the above role, please do get in touch with your CV via Charli@PremierResourcing.co.uk or by filling in the below application form.
Apply for Account Executive role - Huge variety of sectors - B2B & Corporate team within esteemed agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Business / Industrial Press Officer Financial PR Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Charity / Voluntary organisation Press Officer Financial PR Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Education Press Officer Financial PR Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Financial Services Press Officer Financial PR Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Government Press Officer Financial PR Full Time jobs in London (Central)