PR Account Manager + Senior Account Manager – Corporate / B2B
Looking to progress your corporate PR career within a top tier multi-award winning agency that truly cares about its staff? Well if you are a go-getting account manager or senior account manager that is looking for a new challenge within a thriving Central London team read on …
About them: Our large client is an international agency that is made up of specialists spanning PR, social, content and digital! They offer a fresh, inspiring approach to integrated campaigns; working across all channels to get outstanding results for their impressive set of blue chip clients. Including instantly recognisable brands; from well-known FMCG brands, much loved food names, and innovative healthcare firms to B2B start-ups and cutting edge tech pioneers, and the list keeps growing! Amongst their awards, in the past few years they’ve been named ‘Agency of the Year’ several times.
Role: Corporate Manager
With more new business wins, the agency is looking to bolster their central London based corporate team at Account Manager AND Senior Account Manager level. Working in structured teams with excellent access to senior client management, they offer a fantastic opportunity to work on a mix of corporate accounts, while also enjoying the opportunity to work with colleagues on further new biz. These roles will enjoy truly leading accounts, utilising their writing prowess, and ability to spot a story to secure top tier coverage. (Obviously role will vary slightly on level.)
Idea of Skills and Attributes:
- Work with seniors and wider team to develop PR plans and programmes for clients and new business
- Manage and lead on day-to-day client servicing; maintaining good relationships with clients and identify opportunities to grow client relationships
- Implementing integrated marketing programmes, across channels
- Research, write and distribute press releases and opinion pieces to targeted media
- Identify story opportunities for clients, and flag these to the client with recommendations ie news hijacking opportunities
- Work with the wider team to identify new business opportunities and devise strategies to target potential clients
- Understand the PR opportunities and different platforms available through social media and advise clients and prospects on how they can utilise these
- Manage and mentor juniors on account teams, identify any work issues or problems to senior members
- Driven, ambitious, self-starter
- Strategic and creative understanding in your approach to client work
- Crisis, issues and reputation management would also be ideal
They are hugely proud of their team and culture – with one in five team members having been with them for over five years - and offer above average salaries and good benefits packages. They also offer the opportunity to work with some big brands and chance to progress your career at an international agency.
If you feel your skill set and PR agency gained experience could match one of these opportunities please email over your CV for consideration.
If not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.
More searches like this
- Business / Industrial Senior Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Financial Services Senior Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- FMCG Senior Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Technology Senior Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)