PR and Communications Manager
Global manufacturing business has created a new role working across both internal and external communications on an international scale and reporting into the executive team. Predominately focused on internal communications with a small amount of media relations and external communications within specific countries.
Specifically to be responsible:
- Brand guardian across website and intranet
- Develop content for both platforms as well as bi-annual group magazine
- Support regional teams to develop their own content and share best practice
- Identify PR opportunities and roll out tool kits to regions to implement
- Provide content for presentations and organise events
- Work closely with wider marketing team and other Group divisions
Ideally looking for someone with previous manufacturing communications experience and strong on relationship management.
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.