The role is for a Communications and Stakeholder Manager for a dedicated unit within a high profile and independent charity focused on healthcare. The purpose is to lead, develop and implement an overarching integrated communications strategy – encompassing media relations, digital communications and stakeholder engagement.
- Take responsibility for representing the unit, and directly influencing, a diverse range of stakeholders – both internal and external and as such excellent interpersonal skills will be essential
- A truly diverse and integrated role so a track record working across media, stakeholder engagement and digital/social media campaigns will be essential.
- A highly complex and technical mindset would be required for this role and knowledge/experience of the healthcare sector will be essential.
- You will manage relationships across multiple suppliers and freelancers so previous experience of this and budget management would be advantageous.
- Strong project management alongside research and analytical skills will be essential.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a complex, technical and dynamic organisation. A truly integrated communications role which will hone your skill set and further develop your career.
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.