Communications and Community Engagement Manager
A long-standing and highly successful environmental organisation is looking for a Communications and Community Engagement Manager to join their friendly and highly successful agency. Based in the heart of Central London, this company prides itself on having the ambitious vision to develop, deliver and realise the potential of clean energy. Your role as Communications and Community Engagement Manager would see you take on the fantastic opportunity of helping the organisation be an actively engaged community partner in the communities.
- Manage communications, community and grassroots engagement activities in key market areas, including management of third-party consultants throughout a project lifecycle from initial project validation through planning and permitting into construction and operations.
- Forge strong relationships with clients and media contacts
- Create, implement and oversee strategic communications programs for internal and external audiences including campaign planning and execution.
- Oversee external communications to manage brand reputation in key markets, and minimize the adverse impact of an issue, incident, crisis or media event.
- Solid PR experience, either in-house or agency
- Having both communications and community engagement experience
- Stakeholder engagement
- Excellent presentation skills. Strong leadership and people management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience working globally.
If you have the relevant experience and skills required for this role, email your CV to Carolyn@jflrecruit.com now!
Apply for Communications and Community Engagement Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly