PR Account Manager - Luxury Travel
PR Account Manager (Luxury Travel)
An experienced PR Account Manager with travel or lifestyle PR experience within an agency or inhouse, is needed to join a specialist growing luxury travel PR Agency in Oxford. This is an exciting opportunity to work on and drive forward creative PR campaigns, you can expect to work across a portfolio of leading luxury resorts and destinations.
The successful PR Account Manager will utilise their knowledge of the travel and lifestyle industry and its media to provide expert PR counsel to clients. On a day-to-day basis expect to write creative and coherent content (press releases / blogs / newsletter etc.), conceive and implement creative ideas to generate media coverage, write PR plans, co-ordinate and organise press functions / trips, attend meetings, manage a team of Account Executives and provide creative input into new business pitches.
This leading fully integrated PR and Sales consultancy are renowned for delivering creative campaigns, delivering meaningful results for their clients. With ambitious growth plans for the future, they are now seeking a Senior Account Exec looking for the next step-up or an accomplished AM, to join an enthusiastic and visionary team.
To qualify... You should be a PR Account Manager / Account Manager / Senior Account Executive / PR AM or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Contacts within the travel & lifestyle press;
- Experience of Travel PR, within an agency or in house;
- The ability to conduct effective media calls & maintain and develop lasting relationships;
- The ability to work as part of a team and manage client relationships effectively, in person, on the phone & via email;
- The ability to research & write high-level, accurate copy – white papers, articles, comment, news releases, case studies, web copy, blog postings etc;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- The willingness and eagerness to contribute to New Business pitches from initial brief to submission & presentation;
- The ability to coordinate the input of junior colleagues with the willingness to ‘muck in' when needed;
- You are a proactive self-starter with excellent problem-solving skills;
- You are persistent - you do not give up;
- A passion for travel and discovering new cultures.
Joining initially on a 12-month fixed term contract with the possibility of going perm for the right candidate.