Corporate Account Manager Opportunities – Top Tier Cross Sector Clients
Exceptional Corporate Account Managers required for a top tier global communications consultancy. The roles will suit bright and ambitious candidates who have strong corporate PR experience on large integrated accounts.
This team has been making several strategic hires who have driven new business and amassed an enviable roster of blue chip and instantly recognisable brands from FMCG, travel, health, education, tech, financial, property and professional services. This impressive growth has resulted in new requirements for some star AMs.
Campaigns will include both UK projects (c.60%) & EU/global multi-agency campaigns. These will be research, idea and data driven projects including insightful thought leadership, profiling, issues and reputation management, as well as partnering community engagement and public affairs specialists. Reporting to SAM and ADs, while mentoring teams of 1-3, the role will work in well-structured supportive teams to deliver engaging and integrated projects, while offering the opportunity to hone commercial acumen too by supporting new business pitches and organically growing accounts.
Responsibilities, skills & attributes include:
- Utilises knowledge of traditional and digital media to maximise PR opportunities for clients Promotes the range of PR services available to clients
- Manages, collaborates and supports the Account Executive/Senior Account Executive in the delivery of their roles
- Interprets and responds to client briefs and develops effective communication strategies using media expertise, creativity tools and data driven insights, resulting in creative solutions and advice for the benefit of the client
- Contributes to crisis management plans and provides support to senior consultants
- Understands and manages the relationship between client service and profitability, escalating any issues to the appropriate level
- Leads junior staff by example, regularly demonstrating best practice traditional and social media skills from selling-in to media and adapting pitches to developing targeted and engaging content for social audiences
- Develops a personal network of internal and external industry contacts, identifying new business opportunities resulting from these contacts to the benefit of the business
If you feel you have the suitable experience and skill to complete these roles, please submit your CV for consideration.
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral in a new role.
Apply for Corporate Account Manager Opportunities – Top Tier Cross Sector Clients
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Business / Industrial Press Officer Business to Business Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Education Press Officer Business to Business Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Financial Services Press Officer Business to Business Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- FMCG Press Officer Business to Business Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Healthcare Press Officer Business to Business Full Time jobs in London (Central)