Digital Performance Marketing Manager
We are looking for a Global Digital Performance Marketing Manager to work with a leading education provider.
Supporting the management and optimisation of their paid search and media campaigns to deliver lead generation targets, working closely with regions and key sites to apply local insight.
As a member of their central support Marketing, Admissions and Communications (MAC) team in their new London headquarters location, they are looking for someone to support the delivery of group wide paid media campaigns (emphasis on PPC) ensuring that they are executed to plan and are meeting targets.
With 4-6 years’ of years of hands on digital marketing experience, with an affinity for education to accelerate the great work achieved to date and lead / support in the following key areas, but not limited to:
- Work to ensure that campaigns / projects timelines, cost estimates, schedules and forecasts are accurately developed and adhered to.
- Oversee the process to ensure that campaigns are set up and optimised in the correct way, according to brief and best practices.
- Oversee the process to ensure that budgets are spent within daily / monthly limits, campaigns are monitored regularly and hit relevant targets and that reports and presentations are delivered to the highest level of quality and integrity.
- Support the development of strong relationships with agency partners to ensure that our team are getting the best from their expertise and that their campaigns are always fully aligned to global strategy.
The Successful Candidate will possess:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field
- 4-6 years hands on PPC experience, experience of Google Display Network campaign implementation and paid social campaign implementation e.g. Facebook.
- Good cross-cultural, interpersonal and communication skills to interact with diverse nationalities and cultures.
- Excellent analytical skills – with the passion and drive to demonstrate and quantify success.
- Results orientated with the ability to consistently map efforts against identified KPIs and ROI.
- Excellent time management skills and flexibility in dealing with multi-functional tasks.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing and measurement.
- Google Adwords & Bing Ads certified.
- Experience in budget management.
- Experience with DoubleClick Bid Manager (DBM), DoubleClick Search (DCS), Facebook Ads Manager and Google Analytics.
We are looking to recruit someone with a strong desire to work for a fast-growing organisation. You will be results orientated, self-motivated, flexible and adaptable and be driven to strive for continual improvement
VMAGROUP is the leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialists for Marketing, Digital and Communications roles. Specialist practices cover internal communications, external communications, marketing, digital, financial services, investor relations and public affairs.
With a truly global reach, VMAGROUP has offices across the UK, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.
Apply for Digital Performance Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly