Executive Director needed for leading FinTech agency - "Second in command" role
I have recently started recruiting for one of the most well-respected FinTech agencies, based in central London. They are looking for an Executive Director to take a “second in command” role alongside the two founders, meaning this role has huge scope for you to make a real impact to both clients and the agency itself.
The role brings together responsibilities for client delivery for key FinTech accounts, with a team leadership role and a remit to seek opportunities to grow the business.
As well as hugely exciting and impactful work, this agency are offering an amazing salary of £60-100k (depending on experience) alongside brilliant benefits, including share schemes.
This role requires someone who is able to think strategically while remaining hands-on with work. The ideal candidate will be super-positive and enthusiastic who constantly pushes for quality and improvement, while motivating and inspiring others. If you enjoy a small agency culture, where there are no strict hierarchies and people work together to get the job done, you will flourish in this team!
- Competitive salary, starting at £60k
- EMI share bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday
- 5% pension contribution scheme
- Flexible working to maintain a work/life balance
- Enhanced maternity and paternity package.
- BUPA Healthcare
- Season ticket loans
There are numerous reasons to join this leading agency – namely the fact that they were one of the first agencies to specialise in FinTech clients, placing them firmly as a leading team within this sector. In more recent times, they have seen their business grow by a third in the last year, as well as topping investments of $150 billion. They are both firmly established as well as still rapidly growing.
This agency suits people who want to see results from the efforts they put in, and want to progress quickly. Members of the team have been with them over ten years and they dislike hierarchy and process for process’s sake. They conduct rigorous and continual training to ensure the whole team is fully up to speed with their markets.
Send your team across to the team at Premier Resourcing via Charli@PremierResourcing.co.uk, or the below form, and we will be in touch soon!
Apply for Executive Director needed for leading FinTech agency - "Second in command" role
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Business / Industrial Senior Press Officer Financial PR Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Financial Services Senior Press Officer Financial PR Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Government Senior Press Officer Financial PR Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Professional Services Senior Press Officer Financial PR Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Telecommunications Senior Press Officer Financial PR Full Time jobs in London (Central)