Account Manager - B2B Tech
This Central London based agency is looking for an Account Manager to join their Tech team. They are a mid/large sized agency with a team of c.130 with the Tech team being the biggest at around 55.
The Tech team do not have fixed accounts as they will look at the talent first and then work the accounts around that person based on their need, their interests/strengths and the rest of the team.
This agency offers great benefits and are keen to offer a large degree of autonomy across all levels as well as a chance to work across other sectors within the agency.
As Account Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering agreed client programmes with responsibility for providing timely and clear reporting on progress
- Day-to-day client liaison and management
- Maintaining a good understanding of clients’ business objectives, as well as the media, political and societal issues that affect them
- New business preparation and pitches
- Managing and developing junior team members
The ideal candidate will:
- Have an interest in Business and Technology
- Enjoy working in a forward-thinking fast-paced environment
- Have strong media-handling skills and so are likely to have an agency background, although open to background
- Be able to manage budgets
- Build strong relationships based on trust and respect
If you think you are suitable for this role, email your CV to email@example.com