Account Director needed – Blue chip Consumer Brands accounts! – Globally revered agency
I am currently recruiting for a hugely enticing role with a world-renowned leading agency. They are looking for new Consumer Brands Account Director to work across some blue chip lifestyle accounts.
Working on a mix of both global and UK-focussed accounts, this role will see you spearheading work for a variety of clients. However the majority of your time will be spent on two flagship clients: Unilever and Modelez.
The ideal candidate needs to be able to act with independence while being hungry to take on new challenges. Those who are intellectually curious, self-starters who thrives on taking ownership and driving things forward, whilst being part of a great collaborative team will flourish in this role! At this level, the ability to combine strong analysis, strategic thinking and planning, with powerful creativity is a must.
Your CVs should show experience of line management, supervising and coaching junior team members, as well as having a sound grasp on commercials.
With offices in both London and Singapore, this strategic communications agency who manage corporate and consumer communications for clients to enhance their external reputation, promote internal alignment and increase sales.
This team have established themselves in the PR industry and work with some of the most desired big brands and companies around such as Unilever, Givaudan, ManpowerGroup, Roche, Hunter Boots, Andrex, Domestos, Lipton and many more!
The consumer arm works in partnership with clients to unearth a simple brand truth and authentic hook to connect emotionally with consumers. Our programmes enhance the value brands and organisations gain through communications by driving brand affinity, loyalty and growth.
- Hugely competitive salary that stands above the industry average
- Fantastic bonus schemes as well as a generous pension contribution scheme
- 25 days of annual leave plus office closure over Christmas and the day off for your birthday, as well as the ability to purchase up to 5 extra days
- Generous and enhanced maternity and shared paternity packages, as well as childcare vouchers
- Flexible working options, including working from home options and flexi-hours
- Regular training and development session, run both in-house and externally! This team love to promote “home-grown” talent so they are always helping you to achieve your best.
- Christmas and summer parties for all team members, as well as free breakfasts and snacks in the office!
Email your CV and cover letter to Charli@PremierResourcing.co.uk and the Premier Resourcing team will be in touch soon!
More searches like this
- Consumer Senior Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Entertainment / Leisure Senior Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- FMCG Senior Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Media and New Media Senior Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Retail / Wholesale Senior Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)