PR and Social Media Executive
Chervon specialises in researching, developing and manufacturing electric power tools and related product categories. Having started as an international trading company in 1993, Chervon have calved out their niche in the engineering and manufacturing markets and now generate a turnover in excess of $850 million globally.
Off the back of our success in the power tool industry, Chervon have created the brand EGO. Through technological developments, we have created a range of cordless outdoor equipment to challenge petrol using competitors.
About The Role
The PR and Social Media Executive will be responsible for managing the content and output of Ego’s PR activity across its core European markets as well as managing the online presence across multiple social media platforms. The role will be accountable for increasing the visibility, traffic and awareness of the Ego brand and its products across multiple media platforms for the European market. The role reports directly into the European Marketing Director and will be based in our offices in High Wycombe.
- Can demonstrate previous PR and/or social media experience, preferably with an international B2B brand
- Experience in stakeholder management and communicating best practices
- Knowledge of social media tools and techniques and the ability to use them creatively
- Knowledge of social listening tools i.e. Hootsuite, Sprout Social etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential
- Demonstrate copy writing and blog writing skills
- Ability to speak French, Dutch, German or Italian is advantageous but not essential
Please find the full job specification attached. If this is a vacancy that interests you, then please click Apply Now.