PR and Social Media Executive
The PR and Social Media Executive will be responsible for managing the content and output of Ego’s PR activity across its core European markets as well as managing the online presence across multiple social media platforms. The role will be accountable for increasing the visibility, traffic and awareness of the Ego brand and its products across multiple media platforms for the European market. The role reports directly into the European Marketing Director and will be based in our offices in High Wycombe.
- Continue to develop and implement the PR and social media strategy for the Ego brand and manage all media channels
- Manage the relationship with our outsourced PR company to ensure aligned messaging, content and activity calendar
- Effectively input into the creation, planning, curation and management of all content (images, video and written) to reach desired audiences
- Pro-actively seek new opportunities and experiment with new and alternative ways to leverage earnt media activities to develop product and brand awareness.
- Build relationships with relevant external stake holders e.g. reporters, editors etc.
- Ensure the consistency of the brand is reflected across all channels
- Monitor and track discussion topics / trends and report back accordingly
- Communicate internally and capitalise on consumer reviews and feedback
- Measure and report on the impact of social media on the overall marketing efforts
- Liaise with the internal teams on a regular basis and implement processes for the timely delivery and posting of content
- Manage budget strategically to execute PR & media strategy in line with brand objectives
- Maintain and develop a social media content calendar that supports key brand stories, objectives and messages
- Respond to customer queries and crisis management, where necessary, to preserve brand reputation
- Work across time zones and communicate regularly with the Ego and Chervon network to inform on best practices
- Liaise with European partners to provide content for their social media channels
- Can demonstrate previous PR and/or social media experience, preferably with an international B2B brand
- Experience in stakeholder management and communicating best practices
- Knowledge of social media tools and techniques and the ability to use them creatively
- Knowledge of social listening tools i.e. Hootsuite, Sprout Social etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential
- Demonstrate copy writing and blog writing skills
- Ability to speak French, Dutch, German or Italian is advantageous but not essential
Chervon specialises in researching, developing and manufacturing electric power tools and related product categories. Having started as an international trading company in 1993, Chervon have calved out their niche in the engineering and manufacturing markets and now generate a turnover in excess of $850 million globally.
Off the back of our success in the power tool industry, Chervon have created the brand EGO. Through technological developments, we have created a range of cordless outdoor equipment to challenge petrol using competitors.
Apply for PR and Social Media Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly