Director, Natural Resources
High profile global strategic communications agency are looking for an experienced Director to join their Natural Resources team (oil, gas, electricity, mining etc.) You will join a diverse and dynamic team and work alongside the UK’s most high profile companies.
Duties will include:
1) Devising and implementing communications strategies and programmes, developing messaging materials for comms collaterals and advising on best practice for PR and IR, providing senior strategic counsel with relevant market and industry context.
2) Building productive relationships with clients, press and investment analysts
3) Media relations
4) Buy and sell side perception studies
5) New Business, researching BD opportunities and developing and shaping content, presenting at pitches
To be considered you must have:
Extensive experience that has been gained within a PR environment and preferably working with similar clients (oil, gas, electricity, mining)
Experience of supporting capital market transactions
Educated to degree level, or MBA or equivalent
Demonstrable interest and understanding of business environment and current affairs
Able to build strong relationships
Hard working, flexible adaptable and proactive
Experience of working with financial information an advantage
PLEASE NOTE as much as we’d love to get back to all our candidates, due to high volume applications, if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days, then you’ve been unsuccessful in this instance.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. If you have a disability or additional need that requires accommodation, please do not hesitate to let us know.
More searches like this
- Financial Services Director (Agency) Financial PR Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Professional Services Director (Agency) Financial PR Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Environmental Director (Agency) Financial PR Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Utilities Director (Agency) Financial PR Full Time jobs in London (Central)