Senior Account Executive - Corporate | Manage Reputations for Innovative Brands
- Flexible working – work from home or the office
- Rare opportunity to earn a profit share in the agency
- Fast growing agency – Listed as a PR Week agency to watch
Firstly, we completely understand the frustrations of not knowing which agency this role is for (nor the clients and brands you’d be working on). But please give us a quick call and we can reveal this to you with more insight.
First calls are always casual and commitment free. It’s just about giving you a clear understanding of the opportunity and for us to assess whether you’re the right fit for the role. We’ll provide you with upfront and honest detail to guide you in your next move.
About the agency
An outstanding agency, to have only set up in January 2017 but growing faster than most we know. In just a short space of time they’ve built into a team of 10, picked up 11 retained clients and are out on a number of new biz pitches.
This is a really exciting time to join the agency. Every person that comes on board plays a key role in the agency’s progress and is rewarded for it, with sizeable shares in the profit and flexible working.
This agency runs a unique model that’s caused revenue to explode and new business to fall into their laps. And they’re now looking for an Account Manager to join and help embed the accounts.
The founder and her small team are going after consumer brands that need corporate PR with ambitions to find human sweet spots in the way business talks. The aim is to bring together the power of corporate storytelling with the emotion of consumer campaigns, making stories more beautiful, colourful, inspiring and “simply less complicated”.
They have their place secured within the tech start-up scene of London. And work with venture capitalist firms and start-ups that are going through the four rounds of seed funding. This agency helps drive awareness of new brands, raises the profile of founders and drives funding for the VC firms.
Clients include an online dating app, a major shoe retailer, a new car sharing brand and a vitamins company to name just a few.
About the job
This opportunity is a pivotal position within the company. You will be a key point of contact with clients lead on 4-5 accounts, developing solid relationships with the client, providing client counsel and ensuring objectives are met.
You’ll manage a team of 2 x AE’s and report into an Account Director. The great thing about the agency is that everyone mucks in together. You’ll get lots of exposure to new business pitching and strategy / planning.
Most importantly, you’ll have access to lots of training & development, which you’ll put to good use as you are heavily involved in the agency’s growth.
To be considered for this role we are on the lookout for Senior Account Executives with a corporate or B2B PR background, ideally coming from another PR agency. You’ll have experience working on a broad range of clients, with the common theme of building and managing their corporate reputation.
You’ll ideally have experience in CEO profiling, thought leadership, creative corporate campaigns and a basic understanding of how social media fits in with a corporate strategy. You’ll also have great relationships with the national business press.
- They’re currently based in a beautiful office space in SW London and offer flexible working/work from home days.
- They offer standard holidays + flexibility for additional weeks depending on workload.
- As we mentioned, these guys generously offer profit-related bonuses. The founder wants everyone to feel invested in the business and hence the bonuses are kind. The more successful the agency, the more the team benefits.
- Small and energetic, the culture is very sharing with everyone bouncing around ideas.
Salary on offer is £26 000 - £30 000 depending on experience.
About the recruitment process with Latte
- Send us your CV.
- We’ll have a causal phone chat to discuss opportunity – you & Latte decide if it’s right.
- Over coffee we’ll offer career advice and tips for securing the job (& discuss salary).
- Your CV will be sent to client and we’ll organise first interview.
- There’ll be a bit of back and forth to make sure everyone is on the same page.
- Leave the rest with us and we’ll guide client and candidate to happy job offer.
Apply by sending your CV to email@example.com (referencing code 236) or call Dean for a casual & confidential chat on 07544 431 759.
More searches like this
- Business / Industrial Senior Account Executive Business to Business Full Time jobs in London (South)
- Professional Services Senior Account Executive Business to Business Full Time jobs in London (South)
- Retail / Wholesale Senior Account Executive Business to Business Full Time jobs in London (South)
- Technology Senior Account Executive Business to Business Full Time jobs in London (South)