Associate Director/Director – Public Affairs
Whilst some of us may have Brexit/politics overload, there’s certainly never been a more interesting time to be in public affairs.
We have a senior level opportunity with a boutique agency of around 30 who have an impressive, blue chip client list which spans technology, financial services, food and drink, health and professional services. They pride themselves on their consultative, strategic work around complex reputational, policy and regulatory issues. A fast growing agency with plans to double in size over the next three years; its core remit spans public affairs, strategic communications, corporate communications and digital analytics.
Culturally, the London team is brimming with impressive, talented people from a range of backgrounds including former chiefs of staff to senior politicians, media handlers, government special advisers and journalists.
The Role – Associate Director/Director
Perhaps you are working for a large global agency and are craving more autonomy, with the chance to shape things at a senior level in an independent agency? Or you’re working in house with limited progression and are craving a varied team to learn from? This could be the ideal next step for you.
- 8+ years’ experience in public affairs consulting
- UK-focused public affairs specialist, although knowledge of Europe too is preferable
- Expertise in integrated public affairs: policy, lobbying, campaigns (including media relations and digital) and stakeholder management
- Strong new business skills. Ambitious, dynamic business getter
- Ideally contacts in the energy and utilities or financial services field but open to backgrounds
- Competitive salary
- Equity share options
- Subsidised gym
- Cycle to work scheme
- Travel loans
- Pension scheme
- And more!
To hear more about this opportunity please forward your CV in complete confidence and without delay firstname.lastname@example.org
More searches like this
- Associations / Institutions Director (Agency) Public Affairs / Policy Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Business / Industrial Director (Agency) Public Affairs / Policy Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Charity / Voluntary organisation Director (Agency) Public Affairs / Policy Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Consumer Director (Agency) Public Affairs / Policy Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Education Director (Agency) Public Affairs / Policy Full Time jobs in London (Central)