Corporate PR Director – Global Agency
After several years of double-digit growth, this global communications agency is looking for a Director to join its Corporate team. The team has grown rapidly in recent years due to a winning strategy and super talented, open and supportive team. This is a high profile, high performing team within a major agency. The training and support on offer is of a high level across the board!
The Director will work across a mix of high profile, blue-chip automotive, energy and technology clients. The agency aims to be as flexible as possible so there’s potential to shape your portfolio around your interest and skills set. There’s no dry corporate communications work here – it’s all cutting edge, creative and best in class corporate work on a global level.
The Role – Director – Corporate Communications
This exciting role will involve regular European travel and the opportunity to work on truly blended, best in class teams. Key areas of focus include: sustainability, manufacturing and the future of mobility. The ideal candidate must have strong relationships with top-tier regional media (broadcast, print, digital) and experience working with C-suite level executives.
Some key attributes required:
- Agency experience and automotive category experience are strong positives, as well as a passionate interest in mobility, technology, innovation and automotive areas.
- A proven record of leading clients, with experience in running and creating cross-discipline, multi-stakeholder campaigns, with a blend of both corporate and consumer expertise
- An individual who brings out the best in others, can instil an agile mindset and support the senior clients to bring change to the business
- Competitive salary
- Best in class training and client list
- 28 days annual holiday for each full year worked plus three discretionary days between Christmas and New Year
- Group life assurance scheme (4 x basic salary)
- Discounted holiday travel insurance
- Access to company doctor – available for emergencies and second opinions if required
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Heavily subsidised bar – offers a range of refreshments, snacks and alcoholic beverages
- Discounted dental insurance
- Discounted gym memberships
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Comprehensive medical care provided by Bupa
- Health cash plan – bespoke health and wellbeing cash plan offering a wide variety of benefits including optical, dental and health screening
- Cycle to work scheme
- Share options after two years’ service
- Enhanced maternity and paternity scheme after two years’ service
- Sabbatical leave – varying leave after three years’ service
- Career break – up to 12 months after five years’ service
We would love to hear from you if the above sounds like you – a full job spec can be supplied on application.
More searches like this
- Business / Industrial Director (Agency) CSR Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Financial Services Director (Agency) CSR Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- FMCG Director (Agency) CSR Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Professional Services Director (Agency) CSR Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Environmental Director (Agency) CSR Full Time jobs in London (Central)