x4 PR Account Manager roles - Consumer
The market for consumer PR account managers is super busy and we have a range of roles at top agencies – something to suit all tastes! Please read on and get in touch for further information if you are an SAE looking for a step up or an AM looking for a new challenge.
1. Top global integrated communications agency – food and drink team. The Food & Drink team is around 15 with accounts such as Ben & Jerry’s, Coke, Robinson’s and a global drinks portfolio.
A fantastic opportunity to work on large fully integrated campaigns, across a varied portfolio, from brand building work, social media campaigns to stakeholder engagement. Culture-wise, they are a close knit team who get on well, have fun and inspire each other to be the best they can be. Industry leading benefits package.
2. Top global integrated communications agency – consumer goods team. This team works with huge, blue chip FMCG brands as well as beauty and grooming. Think Venus, P & G and Oral B.
If you’re passionate about the beauty, FMCG and personal care/grooming sector then this is the role for you. You’ll oversee the press office function for big brands as well as support the Account Directors in the development and implementation of big projects such as launches, ambassador campaigns with globally recognised celebrities, strategic partnerships and more. Passionate, friendly culture and industry leading benefits package.
3. Boutique agency that does global and UK work for a range of big consumer brands. Unlike at larger agencies, you'll get to work with the MD which is a rare opportunity for development and growth. Lovely culture, team of around 8 who all really get on.
4. Communications and content agency which is part of a top 5 advertising group meaning lots of opportunities for integrated working - a great name to get on your CV with a super range of benefits.
The last few years have seen huge growth for them, with a number of big name account wins and the launch of various divisions across influencer marketing, experiential and wellbeing – adding to their 360 offering.
Clients span the likes of Emirates, ASDA, Amazon, Canon and Nintendo – a great opportunity for someone who wants to work on a variety of consumer brands at an agency that’s very much at the top of its game and continuing to rise.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration if you’d like to be considered for any of these roles or discuss other opportunities we have on. E: firstname.lastname@example.org
More searches like this
- Consumer Senior Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Entertainment / Leisure Senior Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- FMCG Senior Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Media and New Media Senior Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Retail / Wholesale Senior Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)