Freelance Senior Account Executive AND Account Manager need – food & drink brands
Outstanding Freelance SAE and AM required for specialist Food & Drink agency! Top ranked dynamic, integrated & highly creative agency.
About them: Our client is an exciting and dynamic PR agency. Over the last ten years they have changed how food and drink brands are seen through creative audience engagement and 360 campaigns. Working with big blue-chip names as well as new emerging brands. They are extremely proud of their work as well as their dynamic team. The multi-award winning PR agency are now looking to bolster this talent pool as they look to fill new perm roles are seeking some interim freelance support.
The roles: Freelance Senior Account Executive and Account Manager (Senior Account Manager also potentially considered)
These new roles will work in an engaging and collaborative team; supporting in delivering a range of campaigns for food & drink brands. In addition to press offices duties, the roles will work on exciting integrated brand projects, utilising innovative social media and boundary pushing events, cool brand partnerships and experiential projects.
Candidate attributes & responsibilities:
- Passionate about the food and drink PR sector
- Prior agency experience
- Confident in suggesting key media and influencers that are relevant to your clients
- Excellent communication skills as you’ll be drafting press releases and liaising with media and clients
- Strong relationships with media
- Confident user and understanding of leading social media platforms that work for PR (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat)
- Enjoy attending events and experience of helping to organise launches
- Proactive, positive and will to get stuck in
To succeed in this role: Successful candidates should have a real passion for consumer PR, especially the food and drink sectors. Display a love for media relations and a track record of generating coverage – off and online, for consumer brands. Candidates will be smart and analytical, with real creative flair to match a great nose for a story and news hook.
Why apply? This dynamic agency offer their team support and scope to exceed and excel, whilst working with a great range of food and drink clients. In addition, they are offering competitive day rates and scope to go perm, if fit right.
To apply: If you feel you demonstrate these qualities and want to work for an expanding, award winning agency, please send your CV for immediate consideration.