Public Relations Senior Account Manager
Hunter Public Relations is looking for an ambitious and accomplished Senior Account Manager to join the London team and work across a portfolio of high-profile global businesses, as well as support the directors on new business opportunities.
The ideal candidate complements the core team as a lead on UK PR + Event programming for the agency’s top food and drink client. A strong account lead, the candidate must possess a high level of experience in PR with strong contacts in the food + drinks space. Proven event strategy + execution experience is a must, from creative ideation to implementation and amplification. S/he must be able to demonstrate superb campaign and client management skills and manage and develop an enthusiastic junior team. S/he must also have excellent creativity, strong budget management skills, and high-level copywriting skills and social media skills.
Qualified candidates must have:
- 4-5yrs consumer/FMCG PR background, from an agency.
- Previous experience working at the Senior Account Manager level.
- A passion for food + drink is a must.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in media and influencer relations, from media strategy to execution, to delivering coverage in today’s modern media landscape.
- Proven media connections.
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills.
- Event ideation + execution experience including managing partners and vendors.
- Talent for content generation and a solid understanding of how to amplify content across traditional and social platforms.
- Experience in building influencer marketing campaigns.
- Leadership and team management skills.
- Exemplary client management skills.
- Budget management and an eye for numerical detail.
Hunter Public Relations is an award-winning consumer products PR firm headquartered in New York City, with an office in London. Our equity-building programs, social media, strategic partnerships and influencer seeding help some of the most iconic global consumer brands – current and future – increase their relevance to target consumers. Founded in 1989 as a PR agency specializing in food and nutrition, Hunter PR has grown into one of the most respected mid-size marketing communications firms in the country, with 100+ full-time professionals. Our practice areas include the food and beverage, home and lifestyle, and health and beauty industries, and we’re proud to serve a broad range of esteemed companies and brands in each of these areas. In fact, our work has led to some of the most enduring client relationships in the business. For more information, please visit: hunterpr.com
Job Type: Full-time